Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Some people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madscrapper

Madscrapper

Some people Empty
PostSubject: Some people   Some people Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 am

Rolling Eyes I went to a concert the other night and there were these 2 girls standing beside me... not bothering me any... but bothering the people behind them A LOT! They people behind them kept yelling at them to sit down so they could see from the seats they paid a lot of money for and these 2 inconsiderate girls (in their early 20's I would guess) just kept ignoring the mad people behind them. One of the girls, finally, in a huff, works her way out of the row were in... blocking the view of everyone she has to climb over on the way... and asks the security if she can stand Rolling Eyes So now she feels like she's justified in what she's doing and goes back to her seat to snap at the people behind her... the next time they tell her to sit down ...that security told her she is allowed to stand in front of her own seat! As I'm quietly just watching this all unfold I'm just noticing that these 2 girls are not even watching the concert...not danicing or swaying to the music or getting into it at all... just standing these because they could... security said so. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Some people !!!! They just don't give a crap about anyone but themselves Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Some people Empty
PostSubject: It's called the "All about me" mentality   Some people Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Those girls stood up because they can! The hell with anyone else! What happened to consideration for other human beings? What happened to respect? I see this kind of attitude in the younger generation more so now than 25 or 30 years ago. If you are blocking the view of someone behind you and they don't care or can't stand up you should sit down. Now if everyone was standing that's a little different. I've been to many concerts and there is a time when most people stand and then they sit again. Unfortunately when we go to concerts or sporting events we can't always pick and choose who we sit near. If everybody just was more kind and respectful to others we all would have a great time. But that will never happen as long as punks like these 2 girls are around. If they were in front of me standing and were being asses about it, I would try my hardest to embarrass them and make them feel like total bitches. You can count on it!
Back to top Go down

Some people
Page 1 of 1