Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

PEOPLE IN GENERAL!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly0885

PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Empty
PostSubject: PEOPLE IN GENERAL!   PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:16 pm

I am so tired of people in general lately. So many people these days think they are the only ones in the world, on the road, in the stores ect... Im so tired of rude people and people who just dont care. I try so hard to be a nice person and considerate of others and it gets me nowhere! Im sick of it!
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: People in general   PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Well, unfortunately what you are witnessing is probably true with all the self centering crap that so-called people experts have been pushing on society over the past years. Telling them,"It's all about you!" I me mine. "look at me!" Yeah sure you need to look out for #1 but not by being rude and pushing others out of the way to get what you want. How hard is it to be respectful of others? Alot of selfish people in this world suck and there will always be those kind around. If parents and society would return to teaching respect and kindness maybe there will be less assholes to deal with. That being said, There are many decent people around that are respectful and caring of others. It just seems like they are few and far inbetween. No
Back to top Go down
ughmylife95

PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE IN GENERAL!   PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 pm

I totally understand. I have this friend and all she does is talk about herself and she doesnt really listen when i have something to say.I listen to everything she has to say. Now I'm sorta through with trying to make the friendship work. I mean i shouldnt have to ask her to say a simple hi. People these days!!! Mad !!!
Back to top Go down
sillynut

PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE IN GENERAL!   PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Very well said. You need to understand the differences in all people and adjust to everyone as needed. That's easier said than done but that's also what makes people interesting to deal with. Experience and patience is the key. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
Sponsored content

PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE IN GENERAL!   PEOPLE IN GENERAL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE IN GENERAL!
Page 1 of 1