Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Investor greed sucks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aram624

Investor greed sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Investor greed sucks!   Investor greed sucks! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:11 am

A friend once told me the easiest way to spot an investment banker in the lobby of a five-star hotel is to look for those who look sleepless and harried.

If you ever meet an investment banker who says that he/ she loves the travelling, feel free to punch him/ her in the face. Hard!

The first time you travel, it is nice. The second time too. Maybe even the third. The fourth time it is tolerable. After that, it's a drag.

You not only have to constantly travel all around the country, you even have to travel abroad.

If that sounds cool, consider yourself walking around like a zombie at some airport, looking at the ticket to figure out where you are even as your biological clock frantically tries to adjust to crossing three time zones in two days.
==================

SEO Link Building |Link Building Company
Back to top Go down
sillynut

Investor greed sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investor greed sucks!   Investor greed sucks! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Greed sucks. I absolutely dispise greedy people. Evil disgusting human beings. As far as investors and traveling goes, that's too stressful for me. The money maybe great but what about your health? What's more important? Like I said before....Greed Sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com

Investor greed sucks!
Page 1 of 1