Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexloveslarry

WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Empty
PostSubject: WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!   WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

I met tis guy through a friend. He is soo hot, so i added him on facebook and began to chat, he started flirting and saying love you. now he ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE fork? WHY??? He said so many nice things. now he doesnt reply to my texts or anything?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is he having a man period or something, coz im about to get over him :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ I am ginger, which maes me insecure because i get teased. and he says its sexy and he loves ginger hair on girls.

SO why is he being such an arsecrack?
omeone pleasee help before i throw myself out of a building!
Back to top Go down
sillynut

PostSubject: Re: WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!   WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Forget him. He's playing you out. Young guys do it all the time. Not all but alot. If some guy really liked you...he'd want to spend as much time with you as possible. Whether it's texting, emailing, calling, hanging out in front of your house, etc. Just make sure he's not some crazy stalker. So don't waste your time with someone that doesn't really care about you, but cares about what he may get from you. I'm a mature man and I've seen em all. btw, nobody is worth throwing yourself out a window for. That's just plain silly. Good Luck! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
alexloveslarry

PostSubject: :@   WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:49 am

Thank-you, the building bit was a metaphor :L he's just a bit of a grumpy manwhore. he does talk now and again, but thank you for your advice Smile
Back to top Go down
mylifemeansnothing

PostSubject: Re: WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!   WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Don't bother with him nothin is wrong wit bein a ginger no reason to be insecure and if he is bein like this HIS LOSS. =) it will be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!   WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY ARE GUYS SUCH JACKASSES??!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: General Vents-
Jump to: