Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Why do step dads have to fuk things up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakkjakk

jakkjakk

Why do step dads have to fuk things up? Empty
PostSubject: Why do step dads have to fuk things up?   Why do step dads have to fuk things up? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Ive had it with my mum.
I live with my mum my sister and my stepdad.
Hes a complete tosser, i used to get on so well with my mum until he came along.
And recently i told my mum something personal in which i trusted her not to say anything about. My stepdad then found out i had told her something becuase of the whole secrecy issue and damanded to know what it was about and my mum being a total push over to her told him. He now thinks my buisness has everything to do with him even though he has flip all to do with me and its not like he trys and helps me. Hes a total bastard towards me and tells me almost everyday he hates me and cant wait till i move out, i do try and tell my mum but she never belives me, she just says 'stop being so silly'
Hes got her wound round his little finger, and im dreading when i turn 16 as he's planning to chuck me out :/
FFS.
i hate him so loopy much GAHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
http://meez.com/jakkjakk
Snake Eyes

Why do step dads have to fuk things up? Empty
PostSubject: Your mum and stepdad   Why do step dads have to fuk things up? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 pm

I understand how you feel, I'm older now and when I was about 11 yrs old my mom had a boyfriend that was a mean ass drunk. I never liked him. He was abusive to my sisters, myself and my mom. My uncle finally found out how bad he was and beat the holy crap out of him. We never saw him again. He supposidly went to jail and then moved on. Sometimes parents stay with theses type people for reasons we may never understand. Hopefully you can learn something from this and this will only make you a stronger person if you don't let it get out of hand. Keep your head up and remember you are not alone. Good Luck to you! cheers
Back to top Go down

Why do step dads have to fuk things up?
Page 1 of 1