Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Frickin Politics!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
craigkl69

Frickin Politics!! Empty
PostSubject: Frickin Politics!!   Frickin Politics!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:45 pm

So some of you assholes love digging up dirt on the other presidental candidate. You know the evil terrible one. Well for the ones that are lambasting Sarah Palins daughter for being 17 pregnant and unwed. Most of you are hypocrits. I saw these teenagers on tv being interviewed and they all said what a terrible thing for Sarahs daughter to do. Shame on her!! Thats just retarded!! and Thats a shameful thing for her to be pregnant!! WHAT??? I bet my paycheck every one of those kids are NOT virgins. and do other unspeakable things. Hypocrits! Oh yea right you are all f#*^king angels. You people piss me off! Family members are off limits in this campaign and the liberal media just loves this crap! You also piss me off!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Frickin Politics!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Political Vents-
Jump to: