Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Stupid Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImCooLYaNot_79

Stupid Friends Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Friends   Stupid Friends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:21 am

My friends really piss me off. lets start with friend 1 this girl hasn't had a job since she was old enough to work, she has 2 kids and has been on welfare for 8yrs already, she is mad cuz there father hasn't givin her child support in 2 months she tells me i can't do this alone he needs to help me i said well go get a job, she says she can't because she has none to watch her son, i told her put him in daycare she said it cost alot 80.00 a wk, she like i cant afford that. (LMAO) you cant afford that but you can afford to go out and by new sneakers and pay your cell phone bill which is only 10 less then the day care would be, then continues to tell me that there father needs to get a job, bitch your the one who needs to get a job thats that, then she complains about her cousin in-law okay this chick is trash she has talk so much about my friend and vice versa and what is funny is they hang out with each other and everytime she is done hanging with her she calls me up to talk about her, im not gonna lie we all like gossip but if i don't like you im not gonna hang out with you. Then there is friend 2 she is just and idiot she is dating this guy they have been together for 4 yrs he is garbage he has too many kids and they are from 3 different women so he is doing all of them and her, she calls me up the other day pissed cuz his car was parked outside one of there houses and he didnt answer the phone, so she is complaining and i really don't want to hear it anymore everything is in her face, so i told her stop complaining, you are not going to tell him to screw so there is really no point on complaing about him, i told her he does what he does to all 4 of you cuz none of you are smart enough to tell him to f##k off so just deal with it, she didn't like that too much i wasn't saying it to be a bitch i was saying it cuz its the truth and she knows it, but what really kills me is that when she tells me stuff like this and i response she starts pickin on my bf, and i tell her just cuz they are related doesn't mean that they do the samethings and don't be mad that your man can't keep it in his pants, so my thing is this if you dont want my advice then just leave me alone it's not my fault you are a bunch of stupid bitches.........
Back to top Go down
TheCakeIsALie

TheCakeIsALie

Stupid Friends Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Stupid Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 am

Okay... Well first, work on your grammar please.

Onto the main reply point...
From what I understand, you think your friend is blahblahblah. I'm not gonna repeat that.
If she's your friend, like you say she is, why not offer to babysit her child when your free or something? Besides, child support is supposed to come, you can't blame her. She does sound irresponsible with money, I'll agree there. Tell her to give up stuff she could live without, like cable. She doesn't need that, I have a friend without cable. She watches TV on the internet for free. Tell her to get a cheaper cellphone plan. Fido has a really good plan. I live in Canada though so I dunno about where you live. She could also pawn off some old jewelery and stuff. Suggest to her about making a business on Ebay or something.

Good luck/Hope I helped.

~TheCakeIsALie~
Back to top Go down
Grr

Stupid Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Friends   Stupid Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Sounds like some retarded friends. Just dump them and go make new friends. It sounds harsh, but that's what i'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Friends   Stupid Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Friends
Page 1 of 1