Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Little League Coaches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sillynut

Little League Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Little League Coaches   Little League Coaches Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Why is it that all little league coaches place their kids in the most popular positions on the team? Quarterback,running back, pitcher, catcher, Forward, whateve. rI understand why but alot of these kids suck! no offense it's just that the coaches should put the best players on the field. Not their kids that can't play. Where is the incentive for them to play hard or learn when mommy or daddy is going to let them play anyway? Huh? I've seen coaches sons play like crap and still remain in the game every play. If they are winning I can understand but when the team is losing and the coaches aren't utilizing the other players talents. That's when I have a problem. It happens all over the country and it sucks! I know I know You're saying "why don't you just coach? Well I don't have the extra time and it's a close loop that these coaches are in. Trust me. If you are a coach and if this describes you. Shame on you! If you are thinking of placing your child in little league. Please visit the park and watch who plays and ask questions!
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
TheCakeIsALie

TheCakeIsALie

PostSubject: Re: Little League Coaches   Little League Coaches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 am

I think it's a "self-confidence" thing to be honest.
I don't think it's that bad, as long as he's rotating the positions, you make it sound like he doesn't though. Everyone should get to play, whether you suck or you're just pure ownage right?

~TheCakeIsALie~
Back to top Go down
craigkl69

PostSubject: Re: Little League Coaches   Little League Coaches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Coaches all over the country do this. I've seen it first hand. Of course they want their kids to excell in sports. So they play them always. No it's not fair but they do put in the time. But I agree, they are coaches and should allow all players the same chances and if they need help in certain areas..............COACH THEM! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little League Coaches   Little League Coaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little League Coaches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: General Vents-
Jump to: