Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Parking lot morons!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sillynut

Parking lot morons! Empty
PostSubject: Parking lot morons!   Parking lot morons! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:53 am

To the moron that thought parking sideways behind me at football practice....BITE ME!!! So you think you can just pull up behind 2 cars and leave? Does it occur to you that maybe when practice is over the people that parked correctly may want to get out? 20 minutes after practice you precious toyota landcruiser was still there. I almost backed into it but I decided to be more thoughtful...something your arrogant ass doesn't know anything about. You were probably that idiot smoking a cig where the kids were coming off the field blowing your smoke all over the place and jacking your ugly jaws .Next time try to be more considerate and park where you won't block somebody in. Or at least be the first one in your car to move it instead of hanging out all night. Yes you truly suck! Mad [b]
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
gooberpeas

Parking lot morons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot morons!   Parking lot morons! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Try explaining the parking situation to them politely. Since they obviously can't read the lease for parking rules. Maybe they are a little bit stupid or just arrogant. If being nice about it doesn't work, Tell them the owner (your uncle) will have the cars towed. I deal with rentals as a living and people need to follow the rules and RESPECT other residents in order for everyone to live peacefully. Also let your uncle know about it. Good luck What a Face
Back to top Go down

Parking lot morons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: General Vents-
Jump to: