Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

My mean evil nasty ex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
craigkl69

My mean evil nasty ex Empty
PostSubject: My mean evil nasty ex   My mean evil nasty ex Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm divorced because my exwife is evil. she drinks too much- smokes too much -pops pills like candy and was down right mean to me. She constantly hit me- threw objects at me- messed around on me- and used our kids against me. She even trid to stab me once! I never hit her or cheated on her or threw anything at her. So I filed for divorce and she fought me tooth and nail. Maybe because she was going to lose a poor soul to abuse. It took 3 years and alot of money but was worth it. Well now I'm divorced from her and very happy with a lovely new wife that doesn't do any of those terrible things. I feel bad for my ex's boyfriends- they will soon feel the evil wrath of that bitch!! By the way my ex also started to smell really bad in a certain area and I'm guessing it was from the evil inside her. God knows I'm much happier. So watch out for those abusive spouses- Don't ever take any crap from them- ever! Exclamation
Back to top Go down

My mean evil nasty ex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Spouse Vents-
Jump to: