Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

my poor friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mylifemeansnothing

my poor friend Empty
PostSubject: my poor friend   my poor friend Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:05 pm

You know what swearin is not a fckn crime my bestfriend found out his gf was cheatin on him wit a good friend. Somethin hapend inbetween it all and now she is testifyin against him in court just despite him. Another friend of mine was tryin to be nice and she said to fck off he said well then fck u to. SHE CALLED THE COPS ON HIM FOR HARRASMENT. How can someone be like this FML and Fhers
Back to top Go down
sillynut

my poor friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my poor friend   my poor friend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 pm

A simple message I grew up with... Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. People need to grow some damn skin. It amazes me to hear about all these frivolous lawsuits that are just nit-picking crap. The world is changing and so many people have no respect for our fellow man or woman. It pisses me off to hear this shise. Those idiots that get easily offended can kiss my ass. Political correctness will be the fall of us alll. Pansy-assed losers are what they are. ....Now I need a drink. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com

my poor friend
Page 1 of 1