Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grr

PostSubject: Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Today my 11-year-old sister said 'loopy' in front of my 6-year-old sister, and all she got for a punishment she got sent to her room for 20 minutes. Wow. Big punishment. She got my Dad's laptop and sat in her room watching 'Hannah Montana' on Youtube. Is that really a punishment? It makes me really mad because I don't care if she swears at school or anywhere else, just not in front of a 6-year-old! Plus, if I did the same thing, (not that I would, because it a really bad example to my 6-year-old sister and I don't want her picking up that language so young) then I would be punished really badly, and be grounded for a couple of weeks or something. It isn't the first time I feel she's been punished too lightly, or not at all. In our bathroom door there are now two places where the wood is broken, and both of them were my 11-year-old sister when she was annoyed. She is almost constantly in a bad mood, and calls me names for no good reason. She says I'm being horrible, but this is one of these times:
We have just got home in the car, but the garage door is shut.
Dad: Go open the garage door, Ruby.
Ruby: Why me? It's cold out.
Me: You've got a big thick coat on and I've just got a jumper.
Dad: Just get out and do it, Ruby.
Ruby, (shouting) : NO! Why should I?! It's freezing and I'm not going out!
Dad: Go on, now.
Ruby, (yelling) : Why?!
Ruby gets out of the car and slams open the garage door.
Dad: Don't slam it like that, you're going to break it.
Ruby: I don't care.
Dad drives into the garage, we all get out and I go to the door and wait with Ruby till Dad finds his keys.
Ruby, (shouting her head off at me) Why did I have to go and open it, it's freezing out here and you're just horrible, it's stupid, since when did I have to get out of the car?!
Me: Since you were wearing a huge coat and the door needed opening and Dad couldn't go because he was driving.
Ruby: (still shouting) There's no point, you're an idiot and I want to get inside. I don't have to open the garage door! I shouldn't have to do it!
Me: Well someone had to, and you had a coat on. Now be quiet, you're embarrassing the family, all the neighbours can hear.
Ruby: I DON'T CARE!

:@ :@ :@ I hate her.
And she gets away with this behavior every single day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grr

PostSubject: Re: Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

She didn't say 'loopy' she said 'f*cking' but I did it without a star thing, so I think the website altered it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sillynut

PostSubject: Re: Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Sounds like Ruby needs a spanking. My kids would never get away with yelling at me or their mother. It's a lack of respect and it starts at home. As far as swearing, kids do because they hear it. It can be from anywhere. It just has to be controlled. I applaud you for containing your language around your little 6 yr old sister. It shows maturity. Also, the less you have to argue with your parents ...the better. They usually always win. btw. Some "f" words will be altered for decency sake on this website. I don't have a problem with that. But loopy? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sillynut.com
TheCakeIsALie

PostSubject: Re: Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Wow. That's really unfair. I would probably lose my calmness if that were to happen, so I applaud you for staying calm. I believe people swear too much these days. At my elementary school I heard one of the kindergartners swear. I was really stunned. o-o I try to swear only in my head, although sometimes one slips out. xD Usually when I'm in my video game mode. o_o I know, I fail. You're little sister seems kind of spoiled. I dunno, maybe get on your dad's lappy before she can get to it and take it to her room? Although, you might already have your own so that might not work... o_o I dunno. Start with trying to get her to have PROPER punishments. She'll learn. Either now, or later when it'll get her into more trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!   

Back to top Go down

Why is my younger sister allowed to swear and I'm not?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1