Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grr

My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much! Empty
PostSubject: My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!   My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm

I was going to go bowling with my friends, and I told my parents the night before. They said they would 'talk about it', like parents do. They normally say yes to stuff, so I was like 'Yeah, sure I can go,' to my friends. Then, that morning when I was gonna go, they said 'Oh, no. You can't go because you didn't tell us before.' What kind of a reason is that?? And I said 'Well, my friend's booked it, and the bowling place has got to be paid whether I'm there or not.' So my Mum said 'Okay, tell your friend I'll pay him.' So I was mad that I didn't get to go, but I wasn't as mad as I am now, because today she said: 'Yeah, you've got to pay your friend, but I know you have no money, so you can do some chores around the house to earn the money to pay him back.'
Honestly, is this fair?
Back to top Go down
craigkl69

PostSubject: Re: My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!   My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Well the lesson learned here is: Never assume anything. I think that since your friend had to pay for the bowling and you were going to pay for yourself, Your parents could have been nice and said yes. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Maybe they had a good reason and maybe they didn't. Next time, Ask early enough, give important details, and get an answer asap. Remember ...your Mum loves you unconditionally. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Grr

PostSubject: Re: My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!   My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah, you're right; I plan to go to a friend's house on Friday and I already told both my parents, and they said yes Smile So, even if I still think it was unfair, at least I have learnt something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!   My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mum; Normally I love her, but right now..not so much!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Family Member Vents-
Jump to: