Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Co-workers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tykira

PostSubject: Co-workers   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Yeah, you know who they are. Some may be allies who you can talk to, work with, or even help you out with your situations involving home, school, relationships, finances, etc. But they're also co-workers who're just looking for new meat they can train on how to 'do their work' on the job. Today at my job, they had a cook become a busser today working two restaurants at the same time. After I took over, he pretty much hangs out in the kitchen with his twin brother. All he does is take out the trash. Once. God answered my prayers when another busser came in to take care of one of the restaurants. Then when I walked over to the other restaurant, they cook starts poking my nerve, telling me to take care of the other restaurant. What a lazy ass, selfish piece of shit n***** (I'm black, he's Jamaican shut up >.>) I nearly snapped at him in from of the staff. He knows what he's doing and he thinks he doesn't have to do anything if I don't tell him to do something.

Holy shit, when I came in, everything was a shit fest. Filthy tables, crappy floors, condiments half empty and scattered, barely any trays.....What were my managers and team captains thinking? I really want to f*ck slap my supervising boss and take a shit on his face (Wow, I really AM angry! Embarassed ) But that WON'T happen. -sighs- I'll kindly and gently discuss this with my team captain or manager tomorrow and hopefully we'll reach an understanding, like "Never ever make THAT cook buss ever again!" tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/tykira
TheCakeIsALie

PostSubject: Re: Co-workers   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 am

I like your post.
For one, it's the first post with good grammar/spelling.
Another, it was LONGER then some of these other lame posts.
Finally, it was interesting to read.

Good luck with your discussion!

~TheCakeIsALie~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
craigkl69

PostSubject: Re: Co-workers   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't think it's the first post with good grammer and spelling. I also don't think the other posts are lame. Most are good legit complaints. Maybe you just don't agree with them or quite understand the situation. A good post non the less. Just my opinion. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-workers   

Back to top Go down

Co-workers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1