Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Paying bills with a computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake Eyes

Paying bills with a computer Empty
PostSubject: Paying bills with a computer   Paying bills with a computer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? I pay bills online and when I get to the page where you actually pay. You know, the button that says pay or submit payment. Well it also says click just once or do not hit back button. When I do click to pay the damn thing just seems to get stuck and spins and spins and spins!!!! Now I don't dare click the pay button again because it may make 2 payments. God help me if I hit the back button. I hate this part of paying online. Seems like it happens all the time. I like the convenience of paying online but this part sucks and when it gives me problems I get pissed off! Mad
Back to top Go down
TheCakeIsALie

TheCakeIsALie

Paying bills with a computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying bills with a computer   Paying bills with a computer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 am

Oh, but did you not know?
That is the internet's plan to suck up more money! :evil:
Well... Not much we can do about that. It's the internet.

~TheCakeIsALie~
Back to top Go down

Paying bills with a computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: General Vents-
Jump to: