Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Drivers that think they own the road!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
craigkl69

Drivers that think they own the road! Empty
PostSubject: Drivers that think they own the road!   Drivers that think they own the road! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 am

So I'm driving down the road the other day and some asshole decides that HE owns all the lanes. WATCH OUT!! HERE HE COMES!! affraid How in the hell can anyone that has a drivers license drive so carelessly? I wanted to punch him in the mouth. Luckily no one was hurt by this moron. People...just pay attention and have some consideration for the other drivers on the road. You are not the only one out there driving. We all have somewhere to go and want to get there alive. Drive defensively and that will help avoid some accidents. I still want to punch that guy! He could have killed someone!
Back to top Go down
cpttammy09

Drivers that think they own the road! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers that think they own the road!   Drivers that think they own the road! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:45 pm

I cant agree with you more. I had an accident with a driver who had road rage. He pulled out in front of me and slammed on his brakes. He was charged with aggressive driving, and I was lucky and had a witness to this accident. Took almost 2 months for insurance to go thru because his company wasnt going to pay if he did it on purpose!!!

This guy didnt care who he hit. He was a deranged maniac. It didnt help his case that he told the cop to hurry up cause he had to get home. Actually that made me laugh.

After all this, I decided to look at public records to see if he had priors, and guess what? The jerk has been convicted of battery, intimidation, and intimidation on an officer. Since we live in a small town, I get to see the maniac all the time. He stares me down, flips me the bird, and harrasses me.

To all the safe drivers, I say thanks. And to the orignal poster..I am glad you are ok!!!

Stay safe on the roads, and always where your seatbelts...mine saved my life.
Back to top Go down

Drivers that think they own the road!
Page 1 of 1