Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why all the hatred?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gooberpeas

PostSubject: Why all the hatred?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm

2 people fall in love. They are always wanting to spend their time with each other. Good times. Everyone is happy. Then something happens and they hate each other more than ever. I mean evil things start to fill their heads. Now it's war between them. This seems to happen all the time. If you both feel the need to divorce and it's obvious you are not going to fix the marriage. Please do it civily. It's the best way. All this fighting shit is senseless. Nobody wins. Everyone gets hurt. And if you have children. It definitely affects them. Think people! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakkjakk

PostSubject: Re: Why all the hatred?   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 pm

but thats not always the case is it?
People say this stuff about the parents and how they should do it in a civilised way or how they shouldnt even put their kids through it, but im some cases this is bull.
Me being a kid whos gone through this myself i should know that sometimes its better for parents to get divorced and how sometimes its not that easy to do it in a 'civilised way'
For example my dad cheated on my mum with 6 other women at the same time, you really think that was going to be a civilised break up?
and it wasnt my mums fault it was a messy break up, yuu have to imagine what it would be like in thier shoes, and if you never have, dont bother ranting about it yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://meez.com/jakkjakk
gooberpeas

PostSubject: Re: Why all the hatred?   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Well sometimes people can't help it. But what I meant was...TRY to keep the kids out of it as much as possible. They aren't stupid and can read their parents well. I feel for you and your mother and anyone else hurt by your fathers bad choices. I was a child of divorced parents but they didn't fight during it. I see many others not as civil. Some parents don't care and use them as pawns and I've recently witnessed it. So that's the reason for the vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why all the hatred?   

Back to top Go down

Why all the hatred?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1