Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ebayers shipping costs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Ebayers shipping costs   Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:21 pm

I thought this little vent would fit this subject . I deal on ebay and am pissed about how some sellers try to either hide the shipping costs or charge outrageous prices to send you the item. I have bought and sold close to 500 items and never overcharged but some "greedy sellers" think they are slick by hiding handling charges or not stating the costs at all. These people are no better than the sleazy used car salesman down the street. Beware if you do any business on ebay. Always read all the print and ask before bidding on any item the full price for shipping and handling. You over chargers should be ashamed! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sillynut

PostSubject: Feedback   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:57 am

Whats this now that you can't leave negative feedback anymore???? I guess ebay doesn't want you to hurt anyones feelings. Political correctness has gotten out of hand. What a joke!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sillynut.com

Ebayers shipping costs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1