Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Misleading prices!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sillynut

Misleading prices! Empty
PostSubject: Misleading prices!   Misleading prices! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 am

I was driving on the interstate and saw a gas station sign (green) that advertised gas at a lower price than all gas stations around. So I got off and drove up to the pumps I saw the prices on the pump for the usual 3 grades. I put in my card and started pumping gas. Thinking this is a good price and noway prices were going to go down I filled up the tank. Mind you the price I thought I was paying was clearly marked on the pump as I put the gas in. When I was done I took the receipt and drove off. When I got home I looked at the receipt and it actually charged me 6 cents more per gallon than advertised. I later found out that you have to pay cash or use their gas card to get that price. OK so 6 cents won't break me but this shize is wrong! You lure people in off the interstate (I4 and Thonotosassa road), and let them think they are getting a good deal. but in a small sign you advertise the real deal. I didn't see this and I'm sure many other people were duped into this same crap! I will NOT shop there and will tell all the people I know not to go there for gas because of your tricks. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I do know that you are owned by someone from the middle east and that pisses me off! Some people and their businesses just plain suck! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
Snake Eyes

Misleading prices! Empty
PostSubject: illegal charges   Misleading prices! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 pm

I just found out that gas stations that charge you more for using your credit card are breaking the law!!! Exclamation Also if a gas station ups the gas price more than once in a 24 hour period are also breaking the law. Gas is already high enough to be paying extra fees. Report any gas station trying to do these things. Greed sucks and the people that are greedy in this world are evil scumbag low lifes. And you know who you are!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Misleading prices!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Ripped Off Vents-
Jump to: