Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

Learn the Language!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sillynut

Learn the Language! Empty
PostSubject: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:46 pm

People from other countries (like Mexico) who come to this country to live need to learn the language to communicate! NOT the other way around! I have to deal with some of these people and it is frustrating. Either they say they can't understand you or they really can't understand you. I've had many tell me that they didn't understand or speak English only to lie and about it for what reason I don't know. Also if you're in this country show a little courtesy towards us. If you are illegally here GET THE *#!&! OUT! We don't want you here. SPEAK ENGLISH! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sillynut.com
1angryperson

PostSubject: Re: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:50 am

OMG... don't even get me going on this topic!!! LOL I have no problem with anyone from any country coming over to become a citizen of our wonderful country... my mom came here from Canada... LEGALLY!!! I can't understand for the life of me though why illegal immigrants are being allowed to stay here... work here...play here... eat here... live here... start families here etc. when they have BROKEN THE LAW to come here. I just don't get it! Why aren't they in jail? And if that isn't bad enough...they don't speak english so if you try to tell them how pissed off you are that they broke the law and got away with it they just look at you like you're speaking some foreign laungage!!! LOL I'm laughing but it's really not funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
ImCooLYaNot_79

PostSubject: Re: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Hows about if you here on a school visa like this kid i knew he got in trouble for something and i think the crime he did was pretty bad well they threw him in a detention center for 2wks, so he got himself a immigration lawyer, the immigration lawyer told him to marry his girlfriend and you can stay here.Well 2 yrs later he is married and still here.How unfair is that to the american people when they committ a crime they have to do there jail time.;. Have to love America they are ready to help all but there own!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tykira

PostSubject: Re: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 pm

sillynut wrote:
People from other countries (like Mexico) who come to this country to live need to learn the language to communicate! NOT the other way around! I have to deal with some of these people and it is frustrating. Either they say they can't understand you or they really can't understand you. I've had many tell me that they didn't understand or speak English only to lie and about it for what reason I don't know. Also if you're in this country show a little courtesy towards us. If you are illegally here GET THE *#!&! OUT! We don't want you here. SPEAK ENGLISH! Razz

LOL! -sighs- If only life could be that easy. It's too bad people will never adjust to their environments or be courteous to us unless they really feel like it, even if they come to another country. Thank God I work at a theme park, you see them once, you'll never see them again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/tykira
unique07

PostSubject: Re: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 am

When we go to any foreign country, we need to learn their language. If we learn language of this country then we will don't take any problem to live there. I m going to London and I also want to learn good English. volunteer abroad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn the Language!   Learn the Language! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn the Language!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: General Vents-
Jump to: