Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

baby drowning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly0885

baby drowning Empty
PostSubject: baby drowning   baby drowning Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:59 pm

I saw something on the news the other day that really pissed me off. Aparently last August a young mother left her nine month old baby alone in the bathtub while she was in the living room buying or discussing drugs with her neighbor and the baby drowned.I didnt hear about this when it happened Im just hearing about the trial. They said the baby was under water for a total of 20 minutes before the mom came back into the bathroom ( if i remember correctly.) I dont even know what to say about this. It is so heartbreaking. You need a license to get marrried and a license to drive. I think you should have to have a license to have kids. Some people just arent meant to have them. Im not saying anything bad about young mothers because there are alot of them who are awesome and responsible but come on! a nine month old baby should NEVER be alone in a bathub not even for a minute! And the fact that she left her in there for at least 20 minutes while buying DRUGS enrages me.she deserves to be locked up for a long time! Exclamation
Back to top Go down

baby drowning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Current Events Vents-
Jump to: