Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

When it's over, even when you dont want it to be.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FBB4Life

When it's over, even when you dont want it to be. Empty
PostSubject: When it's over, even when you dont want it to be.   When it's over, even when you dont want it to be. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:25 pm

I'd have to say that the hardest thing I have ever had to do was let someone go. Why can't they just believe in what you believe. It makes me so mad that I have absolutely no control over the most important thing I have ever had. When you know that you would do anything for someone and they can't even consider the idea of fighting for what they started. Feelings don't just dissapear, they fade. Sometimes you have to look closely, squinting your eyes in the dark. People now and days only want to believe in Fairy Tales. Why can't they just believe in love? It's not always the same thing. I will always love what I've lost, That's a given. I hope one day she will find me again so I can tear off this badge of hurt and pain. But for right now....I'm so pissed off!
Back to top Go down

When it's over, even when you dont want it to be.
Page 1 of 1