Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Please register or login in to vent! Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Best Place To Vent!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister   Original Homepage Original Homepage  Log inLog in  

bad tippers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly0885

bad tippers Empty
PostSubject: bad tippers   bad tippers Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:12 pm

This is to the idiots who tipped me 3 dollars on a 72 dollar bill. You ran me like crazy and demanded 5 loaves of bread and 6 glasses of sweet tea before you even got your dinner and then you leave me the 3 dollars left on the gift card you used to pay? R U kidding me? After paying the taxes and tipshare on that to the bussers, hosts, and bartenders I actually paid for you to eat that meal. First of all servers are there because they have to be in order to feed their kids or pay their bills not because they enjoy waiting on you hand and foot. We are human so talk to us like one. Trust me! u will have a much better experience that way. If you dont have the money to tip your server you shouldnt go out to eat! Mad
Back to top Go down
Madscrapper

Madscrapper

bad tippers Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad tippers   bad tippers Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Well said, pink butterfly!!! 3.00 on a 72.00 bill??? Are you kidding me?!!! How awful Mad
Back to top Go down

bad tippers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To..........Im So Pissed Off .com :: Venting Central :: Workplace Vents-
Jump to: